Does the AMP1's FX loop have a buffer?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- AMP1 Mercury Edition
- AMP1 Iridium Edition
- AMP1 Silver Edition
- BluBOX VSC
- Tips & Tricks
- Fix it yourself
- Web shop, returns & service
The FX Loop of the AMP1 is buffered with low impedance:
- Impedance FX send output: < 1.3kΩ
- Impedance FX return input: > 18kΩ
Depending on the position of the FX Loop Level Switch, the input and output levels are:
- Switch to LOW: -10dBU +/-1dB or 0.7V P2P
- Switch to HI: +4dBU +/-1dB or 3.46V P2P